Saturday, September 30, 2017

STAMPtember - Day Thirty - Fabulous Finale

I can't believe this is the last day of STAMPtember!!  It's such a magical time of the year, with sooooooooo many new and exclusive stamp releases.  Since it's the final day of one of my favorite months of the year, I wanted to share one of the most important cards I've ever made.  It's also one of my favorites--the wedding card for my brother and sister-in-law.


I had SO MUCH fun making this, too.  The flowers--which were stamped, cut, inked and shaped--were my favorite part.


But I have to say I had this card planned out in my head for months.  I bought these charms specifically for this card, knowing how I wanted to put it together.  A lot of my work forms itself as I put it together, but this sort of just was always going to be just like this.


LOTS of challenges to round out the month:



Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping!  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment