Friday, June 2, 2017

**SUMMER FUN** New Challenge with Simply Create Too!!

Happy Friday!  It's the first one of the month and that means a new challenge at Simply Create Too and our theme this month is Summer Fun!!!  So many things you can make with that theme.  I wanted to go outside the box so instead of a traditional beachy type card, I made a summery girl with a bright background.   I recently got some new watercolors I was dying to try out!



Just a few challenges:


Be sure to visit the blog to see what the rest of the DT created!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love your coloring and the papers you used to frame it. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the image and sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love that pretty girl on your card and the flower sequins are so special! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete